The CDC released a study (http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db100.htm) that reveals 21% of Americans ages 45-64 have at least 2 of 9 chronic health conditions. That’s a sad statistic that has risen in the past decade.
Those nine conditions are:
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- kidney disease
- chronic bronchitis
Prevention is the best but what happens if you already have one or more of these conditions?
I believe you can still improve your health naturally by:
- eating healthy, eat as many Mother Nature foods as possible, skip the processed stuff
- stay active, keep moving to get your heart in shape and breath better
- get your weight as normal as possible (BMI 19-24)
- drink water, herbal teas, and fresh juices. Sodas taste great but don’t have any nutritional value
- deal with stress, get plenty of rest, sleep and relax
- no smoking
- let go of emotional baggage and have a positive outlook life